Wednesday 5 October 2011

my F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap parcel is here!

my wonderful swap partner Karen send me the BEST swap parcel... i was like a kid at Christmas unwrapping all of the beautiful gifts...


F is for Feathered Friends


R is for Relocatable, Removable, Re-positionable.


I is for Interruption and Inspiration Markers


E is for Ever Wise

N is for Naughty but Nice

 
D is for Delightful Drinkables


S is for Sensational Variegation.


and a little extra gift



i am feeling very spoilt!


2 comments:

  1. whow Vicki what wonderful gifts,well done girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodies lot of goodies... I love your little extra gift...

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment