Wednesday 5 October 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap has arrived at Karen's place!!

Karen has received my parcel and i am happy to report that she loves it!!

This is what was in the parcel that i sent...

F is for - Found on Etsy (the cutest little steam punk robot! from SleepyRobot @ Etsy)

R is for - Relax


I is for - Inspiration (the bathing beauty is a magnetic bookmark)
 
E is for - Exotic animal… made by me!! (pattern is from DIY Fluffies @ Etsy)



N is for - Notebook and pen (yes, that is a pen disguised as a pencil!)


 D is for - Disco Bots pattern and fabric

S is for - Scrumptious snacks (in a bag made by me)


1 comment:

  1. oh what lovely gifts Vicki,lucky Karen,love those prince charming prints,well done girls

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment