Friday 7 January 2011

2011 Handmade Pay It Forward

i have just signed up for a handmade pay it forward (PIF)over at Turtle and Roo. Here is how it works:

I promise to send something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. 
However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. 
The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. 
Ready, set, GO!

ok, who wants a handmade gift from me??  remember you need to be willing to pay it forward.

if you are interested please leave a comment on this post- please make sure that your email isn't set to @noreplyblogger (or please leave an email address that i can contact you at)
 
i will email you to ask a few little questions (eg. what colors do you like?) and to get your mailing address


4 comments:

  1. I love this concept. I'm doing it here and on my facebook. This is so fun. Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I will be back regularly, Happy New Year, Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to have you on board Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Thea, i have tried to contact you but your email is set to ....@noreplyblogger. so if you are interested in joining in this swap please email me (just click on "view my complete profile" and you will find a link to email me)

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment