Tuesday 12 October 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap parcel

my swap parcel has arrived at M's place (and i think she is pretty happy with it!) she has posted photos on her blog Farmyard Crafts but i thought i would post a few photos here too...

F is for framed fabric
R is for ribbon rose tissue case
I is for incredibly cute bookmark
E is for edible delights
N is for new cross stitch projects
D is for doll (made by me!)
and a little peek at her underwear...
and of course it was her shoes in my previous post!

S is for snap bag (made by me!)

1 comment:

  1. That doll is the most adorable little thing ever!!! I adore her undies!!! :D And her hat---she is just toooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment