Monday 18 October 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap parcel received

my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap parcel has arrived from M at Farmyard Crafts!!

a wonderful parcel was waiting on my doorstep when i got home from work tonight - i rushed inside, ripped the post bag open like a small child on Christmas morning, and all of these wonderful gifts spilled out...
I slowly opened each one - smiling, giggling and very excited!

F is for fabric fat quarters

R is for RicRac

I is for inspiring magnet

E is for exquisite pin cushion (made by M.)

N is for Nellie's sewing bag (made by M.)

D is for dragonfly journal

S is for swell self-covered fabric buttons (made by M.)
i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of my gifts and i was so blessed to get M. as a swap partner!

1 comment:

  1. You lucky duck....My partner and I are still awaiting ours' arrival....mind you, I was naughty and didn't get mine into the mail until the deadline, but hopefully she'll receive hers in the next few days.

    I love all the goodies you got....FRIENDS swap is fun isn't it?

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment