Sunday 31 January 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book (2)

Outside My Window...
A dark night sky - with not a star in sight

I am thinking...
About my list of things to get done before we can finish painting the outside of my house - STILL!!

I am thankful for...
Where I am in my life at this point, my life isn't perfect but it is pretty darn good!

From the kitchen...
A plate of biscuits, cheese and dried fruit for dinner with a hot chocolate for supper

I am wearing...
Blue t-shirt/nighty

I am creating...
Quilt blocks for 2 very generous quilters who inspire me

I am going...
To bed VERY soon, my eyes are drooping as I write this BUT I really need to see the end of "House"

I am reading...
"Queen of Swords" by Sara Donati - still! I only read one or 2 chapters at night so it may take me a while to finish this book lol

I am hoping...
To get more sleep this week than I did last week

I am hearing...
"House" on TV

Around the house...
All is quiet (again) the dogs are sleeping, my bedside light is on and my bed is waiting for me

One of my favorite things...
The smell of rain on hot ground

I remember...
Helping my Grandmother to get hexagons ready to be sewn together. I would trim the fabric that Grandma chose and tack it to the cardboard hexagons, while she sewed them together. I still have the quilt that I helped her to make

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Paint, sew, SLEEP

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment