Saturday 23 January 2010

I've been busy

Sorry, for the lack of posting BUT I have busy sewing! I've been working on the memory quilt for my friend...

- the photos are printed on fabric and have been bordered to a 9.5" block (unfinished size)

- hankies are folded to make butterflies and appliqued onto the background fabric (I now need to embroider their bodies)

- i have appliqued a corgi onto a background square (I just need to tie a couple of colonial knots and this block will be DONE)

- many 4-patch blocks have been made

- a quote and some family names have been traced onto 2 background squares and are ready for hand stitching

once all the hand sewing is done I will get the top together and piece the leftover clothes into a back for the quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment