Sunday 20 September 2009

Sewing....

I've had some time to sew today and made progress on a memory quilt for a friend. I took photos of all of her mum's clothing that was given to me, then I disassemble them and took some time to sketch out a plan for the quilt. It will take a while to make as there is a bit of applique and all of the old clothes need some iron-on interfacing to stabilise them. I was hoping to have this made for her birthday in August... now I am aiming for Christmas!


Next was 2 postcards for a "fall" (autumn) swap. I had some fun digging through my selvage stash and found some in lovely "fall" colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment