Tuesday 11 August 2009

Gotta love...

The new TV show that was on last night, "Drop Dead Diva" I spotted a review for this show and decided to watch it BUT I was worried that it might be tacky/corny - I couldn't have been more wrong! It was funny, sensitive and honest.... this show is going on my must-watch list!!

Another fav TV show of mine was back on air again last night, "Dexter" I was longing for this show while it was off air and am now doing the snoopy-dance in celebration (I would love to have embedded the dance here BUT I haven't worked out how yet!)

After a long day at work yesterday, I rushed home to eat some tea then was out to a work meeting - hence the need to veg out with some TV when I finally got home.

My internal alarm (the ever faithful body clock) woke me up at 7.30am this morning so I now have plenty of time to bake some biscuits, make binding for a quilt and (hopefully) go into work a little early so I can get a bit extra done today.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to read your comments!
i will reply if possible - but if your email is set to ...@noreplyblogger i am unable to reply to your comment